Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 3


Hello world. Is anybody there? Wait is it night or day? WHO CARES! SOMEBODY COME FEED ME!

Yes indeed, I'm hardly aware of whether it's day or night, I'm basically still flipped topsy turvey. The one thing I know is – I'm ALWAYS HUNGRY! After failing those blood sugar tests in the hospital, then passing them by the skin of my teeth, I've been getting extra milk – YIPEE. That helps with my chronic hunger. The nurse said something about me being a ‘big baby' and needing more milk. I'm not sure what that means but my tummy thanks her!

My Daddie and Kaitlyn got a cold, so they are banished, but I'm trucking through it just fine thanks to mommies magical milk's protective qualities!!

After another fun week playing with Grandma and Grandpa McPherson, it is very quiet around here now that GGM have gone back home. I miss them (as mom can attest to) in fact I think I heard her say – "why did I let them leave?". I'm not sure what that means, but I miss Gpa M's warm hugs.

Kaitlyn is so excited to start school next week. She was telling me that she can't wait until I can talk. She already wants to distinguish my cries to help me out! She is a great big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment