Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 6 – TAHOE & GGM in town on 18th

Tahoe toddler mania!


I'm starting to like my swing!

Bathing Kaden






This week we had a monotonous, then exciting week. Most of the week was quiet with trips to the park, and grocery store. I was working on my head control, my lung capacity, and my vocalizations in terms of cries, screams, and I'm starting to make happy coo's!

We caught a case of cabin fever (this happens a lot in the never-ending eat play sleep cycle) so we went over to Charlie's house to watch kaitlyn and Charlie nuts on his trampoline. I can't wait to try it! Mommie already says I'm going to be a star soccer player after all my kicking.

The weekend heated up on the fun scale. We filled the Tahoe house with five 2 year olds!! If you are in need of a rockin' ski house in Tahoe Donner check out our link highsierraretreat.com !!! Filling the house with four families, five two year olds and me left me in the company of many of mommies friends who were in need of baby time! I was very popular, and had lots of love and hugs, yipee!!! I enjoyed the beach at Donner lake, Pizza at Pizza on the Hill, and sunning at the Tahoe Donner Pool while Kaitlyn and her friends splashed and splashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment