Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week 7




GGM came to see us after we returned from Tahoe. I absolutely love it when Gmpa hangs out with me. He is warm and cuddly and I tend to fall happily to sleep. We spent a fun week hanging out with Grandpa while Grandma was at her conference. Monday Grandpa taught me how to grill shrimp tacos on the Barbie. Tuesday I went to the Cliff house for a yummie crab salad sandwich with grandpa and mommie. Wednesday I got Grandpa all to m self while mommie did errands.

Saturday and Sun after GGM left, I got mommie all to myself while Daddie and kaitlyn go see GGS.


Kaden's Week 7 Favorites:
Food: Breast Milkshakes
Fashion: I've already grown out of newborn diapers (after week 1); and am now growing out of 0-3month Gerber onesies. Watch out world, I'm going to be TALL!
Head wear: None, sometimes a cotton hat, the weather has been GREAT!
Footwear: None
Season: Fall – I love fall in San Francisco, it is has been warm and lovely!
Sport: Screaming, especially for FOOD! Dr. Anne thinks I have a touch of colic, but as we have discussed, this is all part of my world domination plan.
Trick: Kicking and waving my arms. Oh and I can lift my head up for a looooong time when I'm mad, and pretty long when I'm happy too! I love being burped over the shoulder!
Wheels: Slate Grey Prius, boy can my car purr on road trips
Vacation Destination: Tahoe two weeks ago, San Diego in two weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment